Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Best Thing I found On The Internet

I think the best thing I have found is a website I was recently introduced to in the fall. The name of the website is Reddit. It is a website where users can submit content in the form of text or by picture. I think it is a very underrated website for gathering news and other such things. I can go to sub-categories on Reddit which are anything to politics to a funny page. The website makes way for some very interesting content. It can also be resourceful as a way of seeing what is relevant in the news. For example, especially during the election and the fiscal cliff I would gather my news from this website. I would be able to get articles from reputable sources daily. By using this website I can see which articles were good or informative. It provides a better alternative compared to google news. I feel with the wide range of topics to be searched and explored, I feel like Reddit is one of the best websites around.

No comments:

Post a Comment